Our Company was founded in 1899. We are a publicly-traded New York corporation whose shares of common stock are listed on the OTC QX. Our corporate headquarters are located in Olathe, Kansas. Over the last 40 years, our business focus has been on providing health risk assessment services.
- Health & Wellness mobilizes a national network of health professionals to provide on-site health screenings, laboratory testing, risk assessment and sample collection services to wellness and disease management companies, insurance companies, employers, government organizations and academic institutions;
We formed our Health & Wellness service line in 2007 in order to expand the use of our existing assets and services in the growing health and disease management market. See the discussion under the caption “Market Conditions and Strategic Initiatives” below.
Our Health & Wellness service line performs risk assessment and risk management services via biometric screenings, health risk assessments and onsite wellness coaching for health and care management companies including wellness companies, disease management organizations, clinical research organizations and health plans.
Our services are performed at employee work locations, typically referred to as onsite screenings, for groups of two or more employees or for individual employees at remote work locations or residences. We provide many options for screening remote workers through our national network of health professionals and agreements with local retail clinics and lab testing centers. The information collected from our services is used by our customers to measure the populations they manage, identify risks in those populations, target interventional programs, promote positive lifestyle behaviors and measure the results of their health and care management programs.
Our Health & Wellness services include:
- scheduling of individual and group screenings;
- provision and fulfillment of needed supplies (e.g., examination kits, blood pressure cuffs, stadiometers, scales, centrifuges, etc.) at screening events;
- end-to-end biometric screening management;
- biometric screenings (e.g., height, weight, body mass index, the taking of a person’s hip, waist and neck measurements, as well as his or her pulse and blood pressure) and blood draws via venipuncture or fingerstick, all performed by our wellness certified health professionals;
- lab testing of blood specimens;
- data processing and transmission; and
- analytics to identify critical values of lab tests and notification services to individuals and customers to better manage risk.
Our Health & Wellness service line also offers Hooper Holmes OnSitesm, a face-to-face, on-premises health coaching service for work locations. The service is delivered by specially trained “Health Champions”, many of whom are physical therapists, personal trainers and nutritionists. We believe OnSite has the potential to be an important addition to our service line because this service better enables our customers to deliver behavior change and motivation.
Shareholder and Contact Information
Stock Quote (OT: HPHW)
All Listed Securities
HH Common Stock
Hooper Holmes Inc.
560 N. Rogers Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
American Stock Transfer & Trust Co, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Attn: Corporate Secretary
Hooper Holmes, Inc.
560 N. Rogers Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
Address: 700 W 47th St #1100, Kansas City, MO 64112
Henry E. DuboisChief Executive Officer of Hooper Holmes, Inc.
Mark ClermontPresident of Hooper Holmes, Inc.
Steven R. BalthazorChief Financial Officer of Hooper Holmes, Inc.